Harrell Family Missions & Children’s Gift Ministry Update
Category : Uncategorized
YESTERDAY’S BCJ REPORT! — Granted the cover picture is not the best quality, but taking the time to focus in and see the grateful faces of the children in this village shows what a blessing your partnership truly is! So, special for you we present this Back to Classes with Jesus event Report details from yesterday:
1) In this small, poor village of Otoro Intibuca the attendance was 75 children (52 school-age the rest younger) and 35 adults.
2) 52 children received backpacks filled with school supplies.
3) 48 children gave their heart to Jesus!
4) 12 adult parents were saved and committed their lives to Jesus Christ!
5) 20 Bibles were given to families who did not have one and had dedicated their lives to Christ.
6) 22 pairs of sandals we’re given to the smaller children that were not yet school age. The event was a great Blessing -If you were there you would’ve cried tears of joy!!!
This is your sacrificial giving at work. Your faithful support of Harrell Family Missions and the Children’s Gift Ministry is bearing fruit and changing lives every day! Please share with your friends what God is doing and how they too can make a difference, simply by visiting http://childrensgiftministry.com/
And giving at https://giving.ag.org/Give/Details/600001-264718?MinistryName=Ken%20Harrell&Page=1
Thank you and God bless you!!!!!
Love, Prayers & Blessings!
Missionary Family to Honduras -Ken, Gricelda, Kenny, Victor and Angelina Harrell
Assemblies of God World Missions Account # 2647188
Founders of the Children’s Gift Ministry